WHY YOU CAN TRUST US
AT PATRIOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, WE HAVE FOUR GUARANTEES:
If we don’t lease your home in 30 days, we’ll pay the rent!
If Patriot PM picks a qualified tenant for your unit and we have to evict, eviction costs will be shouldered by Patriot PM
When you call our Patriot PM hotline, you will always get someone on the phone.
Realtors who refer their clients to Patriot PM can rest at ease that your clients will be returned to you when they are ready to buy or sell.
PATRIOT SERVICES OUR OWNERS
Patriot’s Owner Objectives:
- Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
- Install a smart technology lock box for ease of showings
- Market the property for rent
- Prepare home for market
- Set up for Photos
- Evaluate and recommend necessary repairs
- Schedule home cleaning and optimize interior appeal
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
- Create ads tailored to the property
- Distribute to multiple websites
- Print publications
- Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Schedule tenant showings
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collect applications and fees
- Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Use a paid program to aid in the screening and tenant approval process
- Inform tenants of the outcome according to Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Tenant Move In
- Draw up lease agreement and any applicable paperwork
- Provide tenant with CC&R’s (if applicable)
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposit
- Rent collection
- Provide tenants with payment portal for ease of rent collection
- Provide receipts to tenant
- Hunt down late payments
- Send out late pay or quit notices
- Enforce late fees
- File relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
- Represent owner in court
- Coordinate with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- Collect applicable rental tax and make payments on behalf of owner
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide transparent accounting through Owner’s portal
- Make payments on behalf of owner* (By separate agreement, if requested – mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
- Maintenance, Repairs and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee maintenance works, repairs and remodeling
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of vetted vendors with good work ethic and competitive pricing
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Pool Service
- Remove trash and debris
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line via the website portal
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
- Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform any needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
Commitments of our Leasing Specialists
- Receive and follow up on prospect calls, voicemails, and emails requesting rental information
- Relay prospect feedback, pricing, marketing adjustments, and update property listings
- Negotiate lease terms and conditions, including special owner stipulations
- Conduct detailed inspection, including written report and photographs documenting the initial condition of the property prior to tenant move-in.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AVAILABLE IN THESE CITIES
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Sun City West
- Fountain Hills
- Gold Canyon
- Litchfield Park
- San Tan Valley
- Sun Lakes
- Apache Junction
- Desert Hills